Saturday, May 17

. a reason to begin

I've written blogs in the past - 2 actually.  both were of my adventures when i lived overseas teaching in Poland for a year.  that was 9 years ago.  let's pause for a minute while i hyperventilate that it was 9 years ago that i started my career.  yipes!  anyway, while i was there i kept a blog.  mostly for me, but also for my family back home to keep up with my many adventures.  i haven't gone back and read it too many times, but i'd love to make it into a book of some sort one day.  

anyway - on to today.  I had a plan late one night (more realistically early one morning) while i was feeling the little bees.  I thought - i need to start writing things down for them, for myself!  i take a million pictures, i try my best to write things down, but honesty they're on post-its and they get scattered around the house, often thrown out by a certain husband.  i love the idea of having photos and words and milestones and letters to my girls all in one place.  and hey, what better place than the internet!  

so today i begin.  tomorrow they turn 11 months old.  i feel like i'm behind already but i'm not going to let it stop me.  they've been through so much these last 11 months - oh goodness, so have we - but i know there is so much to come.  i want to savour it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment